When you walk into your bathroom do you grimace at the prospect of stepping into your shower? Is it because you fear the slippery tile floor and lack of support makes for a slip and fall that is waiting to happen? Having a safe and dependable shower is crucial for any homeowner. And whether you are a disabled veteran, a senior, someone with mobility limitations, or someone who is ready to update the safety and functionality of your bathroom, there is no doubt that feeling comfortable and secure in your shower is a must. Luckily, there are multiple ways to make your shower safe.
When looking for ways to make your shower safe, consider the following:
- Slip-resistant floors that will aid with your overall balance and stability when navigating your shower
- Grab bars, which make for a reliable support system, placed strategically throughout the shower enclosure
- Shower thresholds that are 2 to 4 inches high, so you don’t have to contend with the hazard of stepping over a high tub wall
- An adjustable shower chair, or another seating option, so you can rest, relax, and regain your balance if you start to feel off-kilter on the wet tiles
- Storage accessories such as shelving, so you don’t run the risk of stepping on or tripping over bathing paraphernalia, such as soaps and shampoos
“Give Us a Call Before You Fall”
Say goodbye to the stress of utilizing a slippery shower without any support systems in place and hello to a shower that meets all of your safety wants and needs. Contact us at 210-964-8368 to learn more about the safety features we install, in addition to the current promotions, financing options, and other offerings to seniors and veterans.