Do you love your bathroom but cringe at the sight of the old, cumbersome tub that is taking up way too much space? If that is the case, you’re likely wondering if you can convert your bathtub to a shower. And the answer is simple—yes!
Bathtubs can take up a lot of valuable square footage, and if this space is going by the wayside, now is the time to overhaul your bathroom with a tub-to-shower conversion. This process will have you saying goodbye to your bulky tub and hello to a modern, functional, and beautiful shower that is sure to get plenty of use.
A Tub-To-Shower Conversion
Whether you are a senior, a disabled veteran, someone with mobility limitations, or simply a homeowner who wants a bathroom update, opting for a tub-to-shower conversion is always a smart choice.
When starting your project, opt for a shower that has:
- Slip-resistant floors that will help with balance
- Solid surface walls and a shower base that doesn’t have grout, so minimal upkeep is required
- Optional grab bars strategically installed throughout the shower enclosure
- Tempered glass doors that are easy to clean
- Shower thresholds that are only 2-4 inches tall, eliminating the risk of stepping over a high tub wall
- An adjustable shower chair or teak fold-down seat
- Storage accessories, such as shelving
Go With The Pros
At Safe Showers, our skilled and experienced team will flawlessly complete your tub-to-shower conversion, leaving you with the shower that meets all of your wants and needs.
What’s more, because we are dedicated to quality, a licensed plumber oversees every one of our tub-to-shower conversions to ensure they meet our high standards.
And for your well-being and ours, we strictly follow the sanitation guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in every part of our business.
Contact Safe Showers at 210-655-1111 to learn more about the tub-to-shower conversions we complete. We look forward to working with you!