If your tub and shower are built as one unit, you may feel frustrated, and a bit stressed, with having to step over a high tub wall just so you can take a shower. For some homeowners, the wall barrier also poses as a slip and fall waiting to happen. Rather than contending with the risk accompanied with a bathtub wall, consider the benefits of overhauling the tub altogether and replacing it with a low-threshold walk-in shower.
With a walk-in shower in place, you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing getting in and out of the shower enclosure will be a breeze. And whether you are a disabled veteran, a senior, someone with mobility limitations, or a homeowner who simply wants to elevate the appearance and functionality of their bathroom, a walk-in shower proves to be a wise choice.
Well Worth It
When opting for a walk-in shower, you want to be sure you are choosing a bathroom remodeling company that has the skills and experience needed to get the job right the first time. That is where the professionals at Safe Showers come in.
We offer walk-in showers that have:
- A threshold that is 2-4 inches tall
- Slip-resistant floors
- Up to three optional grab bars installed throughout the shower enclosure
- Solid surface walls and a shower base with no grout for minimal maintenance
- An adjustable shower chair at no added cost, or, as an upgrade, a teak fold-down seat
- Tempered glass doors that are easy to clean
- Organizational accessories, such as shelving
- Customization options, so you can choose a color, pattern, and texture for the surrounding shower walls and pan
Additionally, all of our walk-in shower installations are overseen by a master plumber. And for the wellbeing of your family and our team, we follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) recommended sanitation guidelines in every part of our business.
A walk-in shower is well-worth the investment, as this bathing space allows for effortless accessibility that is conducive to any and all homeowners. To learn more about the walk-in showers we install for homeowners in Castroville, TX, contact Safe Showers at 210-655-1111.
We look forward to working with you and going over the current promotions, financing options, and the additional discounts we offer to seniors and veterans.