Is It Worth It To Convert a Tub To a Shower?
Are you planning to age in place, and want to plan for the future? If so, a tub-to-shower conversion is a smart idea. Bathtubs are cumbersome and their high wall can be difficult to step over, especially as we age. Rather than stressing about contending with this barrier, swap your tub for an accessible shower that has a low threshold.
A tub-to-shower conversion is also smart for someone with mobility limitations, or even a homeowner who just wants to upgrade the overall look and functionality of their bathroom.
What Comes with a Tub-to-Shower Conversion
Converting your tub to a shower is worth it. With a new shower installed, you can expect the following:
- Shower thresholds that are only 2-4 inches tall, eliminating the risk of stepping over a high tub wall
- Solid surface walls and a shower base that are grout-free, so minimal maintenance is required
- Tempered glass doors that are a cinch to keep clean
- Storage accessories, such as shelving for your soaps, shampoos, and conditioners
- Customization options, so you can choose your preferred color, pattern, and texture for the surrounding shower walls and pan
Tub-to-shower conversions can also be completed in as little as one to two days. This means minimal disruption to your home, as you’ll have full use of your bathroom in no time.
Contact The Professionals
If you are looking for a bathroom remodeling company that can complete your tub-to-shower conversion with flawless workmanship and top-quality products, contact Safe Showers at 210-655-1111.
To ensure your project meets our high standards, we will have a licensed plumber on site to oversee your entire project.
And for your safety and ours, we follow the recommended sanitation guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in every part of our business.
Our team looks forward to working with you and answering any questions you may have about our current promotions, financing options, and the additional discounts we offer to seniors and veterans.