Walk-In Shower Installation Available to Residents of Austin, TX
Finishing the day with a hot, relaxing shower is always a great idea. However, hazardous obstacles, such as a high tub wall, may appear daunting and pose as a safety threat to many individuals. At Safe Showers, we understand this issue, which is why we complete walk-in shower installations for homeowners throughout the Austin, Texas, area.
Whether you are a senior, veteran, someone with mobility limitations, or are simply interested in a new bathing area, our walk-in shower installations are a smart choice for just about everyone.
When you partner with us, you can expect our team to strictly follow the CDC’s recommended sanitary guidelines in every part of our business. Every walk-in shower installation is also completed with a licensed plumber on each project, ensuring your shower is of unmatched quality.
What We Offer
Every walk-in shower installation we complete comes standard with:
- Shower thresholds that are 2 to 4-inches tall, eliminating the risk of stepping over a high tub wall
- Slip-resistant floors for extra stability
- As many as three optional grab bars installed throughout the shower enclosure
- Modern design completed with solid surface walls and shower base, and no unsightly grout
- An adjustable shower chair at no added cost or an optional teak fold-down seat upgrade for premium comfort
- Tempered glass doors that are low-maintenance and easy to clean
- Installation completed in as little as one to two days
Customization options are also available for your walk-in shower installation, so you can select a color, pattern, and texture for the surrounding shower walls and pan that matches your personal aesthetic. We also offer storage accessories, such as shelving, so you can organize all of your showering products.
“Give Us a Call Before You Fall”
Contact Safe Showers at 512-326-9800 to learn more about the walk-in shower installation services we offer to Austin, TX, homeowners.
We look forward to working with you and answering any questions you may have about our current promotions or our financing options. And when you give us a call, don’t forget to ask about the additional discounts we offer to seniors and veterans.