Shower Renovations Professionally Completed for Homeowners in Bandera, TX
If the showers in your Bandera, Texas, home are outdated and no longer serving your aesthetic preferences or functional needs, don’t stress—Safe Showers is here to help. Our skilled and experienced team has the know-how needed to complete a shower renovation with flawless workmanship and unmatched customer service.
What’s more, our shower renovations are overseen by a licensed plumber, so you can rest assured that the work is completed with great attention to detail. And for your safety and ours, we follow the recommended sanitation guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for each of our projects.
What to Expect from Our Shower Renovations
At Safe Showers, our shower renovations are personalized to the safety and well-being of disabled veterans, seniors, people with limited mobility and homeowners who are aging in place or who simply want to update their bathroom.
With our shower renovations, we offer:
- Slip-resistant floors
- Tempered glass doors that are easy to keep clean
- A threshold that is 2 to 4 inches high, mitigating the risk of stepping over a high tub wall
- Up to three optional grab bars intentionally installed throughout the shower enclosure
- A solid shower base and surrounding walls that are grout-free and require little upkeep
- An adjustable shower chair at no added cost or, as an upgrade, a comfortable teak fold-down seat
- Practical storage accessories, such as shelving
- Customization options, so you can select the color, pattern, and texture for the surrounding shower walls and pan
What’s more, our shower renovations can be completed in as little as one or two days, ensuring your updated shower will be ready to use in no time.
“Give Us a Call Before You Fall”
To learn more about the shower renovations we complete for homeowners in Bandera, TX, contact Safe Showers at 210-655-1111. We look forward to going over our current promotions, financing options, and the added discounts we offer to seniors and veterans.