Upgrade the Bathroom in Your Castroville, TX, Home With a Walk-In Shower
After a long day, there is nothing more relaxing than taking a nice, long shower. However, if your shower is cramped, old, and dingy, odds are you’re not getting much enjoyment out of it. At Safe Showers, we recognize the frustration of having a small and outdated shower. Therefore, we proudly offer shower replacement services. Our team installs walk-in showers for homeowners throughout the Castroville, Texas area.
With our professionals on the job, you can rest easy knowing we will elevate your bathroom with a walk-in shower that is spacious, functional, attractive, and equipped with safety features. Additionally, for the well-being of your family and our team, we follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) recommended sanitation guidelines in every part of our business.
Our Walk-In Showers
Whether you are a senior, a disabled veteran, someone with mobility limitations, or simply someone who wants a bathroom upgrade, a walk-in shower is a great choice. And at Safe Showers, all of our walk-in shower projects are overseen by a licensed plumber, ensuring your new shower meets our high standards.
Our walk-in showers also have:
- A threshold that is 2-4 inches tall
- Slip-resistant floors
- As many as three optional grab bars installed throughout the shower enclosure
- A modern design that has solid surface walls and a shower base with no grout for minimal maintenance
- An adjustable shower chair at no added cost, or, as an upgrade, a teak fold-down seat
- Tempered glass doors that are a cinch to clean
- Organizational solutions, such as shelving
- Customization options, so you can choose a color, pattern, and texture for the surrounding shower walls and pan
- Installation that may be completed in as little as one to two days
“Give Us a Call Before You Fall”
To learn more about the walk-in showers we install for homeowners in Castroville, TX, contact Safe Showers at 210-655-1111.
Our friendly and helpful team looks forward to working with you and going over the current promotions, financing options, and the additional discounts we offer to seniors and veterans.